Second District Court and Judges
Michigan Second District Court Information
201 West Big Beaver Road, Suite 800
Troy, MI 48084-4127
From North or South: Proceed to I-75. Exit I-75 at Big Beaver Road and proceed eastbound approximately one-tenth of a mile to Columbia Center entrance.
Visitor parking is available in the parking lot in front of Columbia Center or in the parking structure at the rear of the building.
Second District Judges
- Mark J. Cavanagh: Elected to the court in 1988; term expires January 1, 2015.
- Pat M. Donofrio: Appointed to the Court of Appeals in 2002 and elected in 2004; term expires January 1, 2017.
- Elizabeth L. Gleicher: Appointed to the court in 2007; term expires January 1, 2019.
- Kathleen Jansen: Appointed to the court in 1989; term expires January 1, 2019.
- Henry William Saad: Elected as the seventh Chief Judge of the Michigan Court of Appeals effective January 2008; term Expires January 1, 2015.
- Deborah A. Servitto: Appointed Judge Servitto to the court of Appeals effective March 23, 2006, to replace Judge Hilda R. Gage; in November, 2006, Judge Servitto was elected to a full six-year term to the court of Appeals, District 2; term expires January 1, 2019.
In Michigan, there are four district courts: